stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»World's Best

Been having late nights as usual. I feel that I have been suppressing a monster in me that dies to get out. Although I term it as the monster, I feel that everyone has a monster in them too.I have been doing things at a fast pace recently, there is a need for for adrenaline rush. I would love to become a car racer professionally if I had an opportunity to. I remember going karting and almost winning in every round I played in. Somehow nothing can replace that. Cycling has become my second option, but I could never go as fast as I wanted, although I had a sudden urge to use it to speed as well. This need for speed is strange as I have been suppressing it. Somehow it wants to be let out. I like speed, in every game I play, i try to play the fastest mode possible to complete it within a time frame. I enjoy the sensation of rushing against time… faster and faster…. I have to beat time. My senses go on a hyper-drive and I feel like I am speeding… against… everything that is trying to stop me. The sense of satisfaction is just pure ecstasy.

How I wish that I could speed against everything to be the best.

Just like this guy :-


Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:30 PM



▲ Back to top


Influences

◄   ▐▐   ►

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas