stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»Friday Amnesia?

I think I have amnesia or something. When i wake up in the morning, i totally forget what I did yesterday, or who I am today. It takes me a few minutes to snap out of it and get grounded. Basically, I am not myself in the mornings, it might be that the line between the astral plane (dream land) and physical plane (earth) too thin to differentiate.So basically, its not a good thing to piss me off in the mornings. Sometimes I don’t know what I have done in the morning, till I am better in the afternoon. That means, I am seriously on an auto pilot mode. Does anyone else have this? I feel like I am floating when I am walking, so i have to look down and watch my steps in case I bump into anything (haha). But heyy!! All fun and tiring afternoon together with Cutsie Wootsie Sister Syafiqah n Khai Bangkai Zaki. lol. <3

sunny days as happy as always

Friday, June 12, 2009 9:00 PM



▲ Back to top


Influences

  ▐▐  

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas