Priorities. Priorities. Priorities.
Life has never been so difficult. On one hand, I need time at home. On the other, I need time to do all the other stuff that most teenagers do ( i guess??) . Need time to study, to hang out, school, meet friends, gym, pursue my hobbies and stuff. Haiz... Time to prioritize. There is so much one can do in 24 hours, but not me.
What is my priority now?
1) I need a bludy el ! Job !! arrgh!! im cash-strapped for god sake!
2) Think of something fun n exciting to do on 2nd month anniversary.
3) Revise before school starts in August.
4) Prepare for tuition session.
5) Make mummy n daddy happy.
6) Get enough sleep!
7) Clear up my desk.
8) I need my Driving License.
Haiz...endless list...
As much as I want to excel in my studies, I think the desire to excel is killing me. I get stressed up for no reason, I get sick much more easily, and essentially, I've just wasted a few good years of my life worrying about studies. Is it really worth it? Like what Eunice a friend of mine tell me. Do your very best in your studies. But do not neglect your loved ones, your friends and your health in pursuit of your grades.
Food for thought! Hahas :D


fuckyeahitshim