stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»Lost

I am lost in a sea of shadows, in the uncertainty of the future so dim. Where will i be in the years to come? Will i succeed or fail trying? What will i become? Is the future for me to decide or it is under destiny's hands ? I want to reach above the stars. Why do i seem so insignificant in this galaxy of shining potential. I want to hold the world in my hands but afraid that the burden of the universe will cover me down beneath its weight. Or do i want a life so simple just someone and me in a house with kids in our own world while watching the times go by. Or do i want to change it to make it a better place to eradicate war and poverty and be remembered by all? I dunnoe....

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:15 PM



▲ Back to top


Influences

  ▐▐  

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas