TheWriter
fuckyeahitshimRaja Resha Mas Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about. Tweets
|
»Love Notes in the Sand She's a girl and I'm a boy (haha!); she's mixed Indian and I'm mixed Portugese; she's short and I'm tall; she likes trance/pop and I like hip-hop/R&B, I bleeds the red of Manchester United and she, the red of Liverpool, she has super straight hair and I have curvy-wavy locks, she's skinny/lean and I'm voluptuously endowned, I sleep with air-conditioning and she prefer the fan, I enjoy artsy shows and she love chick-flicks, I enjoy chicken rice and she loves chicken curry (hehe!); no matter what...we make an improbable but perfect pair :D
|
Influences Archives
Affiliates Amelia Pamberry Amir Asyraf ナディア Khanski Crystal Tilini Estee Diaz Fatin Haziqah Haiqel Boulala Miin Prince Muhammad Fauzi Nadhir Ali Nazzreen Nazz Nuqman Din Rayne Tan Sarah Umpkin Sheikh Arfazli Silver Diaz Veira Diaz VivienP.Diaz Private/Dead Blogs are strike. |