stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»My Sense Of Direction

From a very young age, I had a very clear direction of doing things. Like, I won’t do something for “fun”, I would do things that is good for my personal development. Lots of people waste time doing things that don’t interest them but they do it because they have to. Most of us have a choice! But we are lazy to make our own life decisions, don’t you agree? So we push the responsibility to govern our own lives to the people around us, who tells us to do this and that - and still get no where.

I think we let the system control us too much, to the extent that we do things because it tells us to. I don’t understand why people do things out of other’s will but I guess thats because they don’t have a will of their own.

This whole time, I been doing things out of my will, my own direction and my own time. It is not easy to study without a “system”. I have to dedicate myself to do my assignments on time, study and revise although I don’t have to, and last but not least - take responsibility of my life and what happens. I guess most people fall short of that, so the “system” has come out with a very good way of making people behave by making sure they are punctual at work by 9am and end at 5pm. For me, I don’t have such a system, but I have my own set of tasks to do each day. I have study commitment, home commitment and spent time with family and friends. At the end of the day, I still write as a hobby. I think so... muuuaaahhaaha :D

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:20 PM



▲ Back to top


Influences

  ▐▐  

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas