TheWriter
fuckyeahitshimRaja Resha Mas Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about. Tweets
|
»My Destiny No one can be so perfect. What is beautiful to one's eyes. Can be ugly to another. Confidence is what makes a person shine. I know no matter how the world looks at me. I know that i can be fuck-tub. Great at times n I accepts the way I am. Our personality is built by how the world views us. How they praise us for our talents. How they criticize us for our flaws. We let their words affect us n it can be for the better or it can be detrimental. What most of us don't realize is that we can change the way how others look at us by building our own personality. I tell myself today "This is the way i want to be" n I will subconsciously be the person you want to be. After all, my destiny is in my own hands. Don't let others control mine destiny.
|
Influences Archives
Affiliates Amelia Pamberry Amir Asyraf ナディア Khanski Crystal Tilini Estee Diaz Fatin Haziqah Haiqel Boulala Miin Prince Muhammad Fauzi Nadhir Ali Nazzreen Nazz Nuqman Din Rayne Tan Sarah Umpkin Sheikh Arfazli Silver Diaz Veira Diaz VivienP.Diaz Private/Dead Blogs are strike. |