stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»Sins

I had a series of strange dreams last night, one including walking into a scene of a girl shooting everyone in sight with her gun. There were many bloodied bodies on the floor, upon seeing that she pointed the gun to shoot me, i dodged by falling sideways, giving the impression that her bullet has been lodged in my body. Suddenly, she came on top of me and i felt her looking at me closely, she checked my breathing and I held my breath. Frantically, she tried to resurrect me by mouth to mouth. The police came and flung her gun away from her left hand and took the girl away by binding her hands behind her back.

It still seems illogical, but maybe she felt guilty after killing me so she tried to save me but got caught because of that.

I dreamt of you… walking me through the streets of Paris… showing me places I have not seen before...

Friday, June 12, 2009 9:00 AM



▲ Back to top


Influences

◄   ▐▐   ►

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas