So, I try to wake up earlier and god, I hate daylight. There is something alluring about the night, its deadly seduction, the feeling of renewed power under the moonlight rays… its inspiring to me. Wake up today feeling a little different, like I am a different person each day. Sometimes I look back at what I written yesterday and ask myself if I did that. I don’t think I suffer from some multi-personality disorder but it is very strange indeed at how our minds works and play tricks on us sometimes. I learnt a very important lesson today in the strangest of places – with my sweets at the park. Although we knew each other for such a long time (I think so), today we all got very intimate into each other lives. It makes me think, why are we all so serious all the time? We should learn to relax and enjoy ourselves when with each other and not care so much about what others think about us. But in order to conform, we usually tuck our true feelings away. It is sad isn’t it? I shared so much stuff about myself that I could not believe it was so easy to say. I had such a barrier (ego) deluding me from my true self. Luckily I have not lost my essence. I feel so glad to have such great family and friends; it makes me not want to leave Singapore to be with them. In their conclusion, they think that I am a sick bastard. LOL. So much wild guesses on who to I truly am huh? Maybe I am all muahahaa… I don’t deny the sick part, because I have to admit I am twisted because I have reached a point of no return. Aniwaes I did had a fun evening with sweets. 2nd month anniversary.
< ure the best thing tat has ever happen to me...


fuckyeahitshim