TheWriter
fuckyeahitshimRaja Resha Mas Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about. Tweets
|
»Tuesday... Gosh! What a day... Finally I had my sleep last nite. Woke up at 3 in the afternoon and glued myself to the computer and TV all day. It’s obvious with the few posts that I had for today. Lock myself home which is so detrimental. Nonentity great happened today. I’m here missing hubby but she’s there drooling over some local shithead Aliff Aziz. It’s Disappointing. Was thinking of surprising her at tomorrows floor ball game with a few help from my friends, but she blew it. In that case I’m just staying home then for tomorrow, maybe soccer in the afternoon will help cheer me up. I hope so…
|
Influences Archives
Affiliates Amelia Pamberry Amir Asyraf ナディア Khanski Crystal Tilini Estee Diaz Fatin Haziqah Haiqel Boulala Miin Prince Muhammad Fauzi Nadhir Ali Nazzreen Nazz Nuqman Din Rayne Tan Sarah Umpkin Sheikh Arfazli Silver Diaz Veira Diaz VivienP.Diaz Private/Dead Blogs are strike. |