I woke up on a cold morning and find myself feeling under the weather. I’m sneezing, coughing and hacking up a storm, signs that I’ll be spending my day sick and groggy. Hubby was there at bedside bugging me to get my ass up. I promised the day before to take her to Pasir Ris Park, and hubby got all too keyed up bout today’s outing. Feeling damn pissed and dead beat; I get myself change and hit the road. Finally I felt myself spending quality time with her talking things out, before my psyche went blank. It’s partly my fault coz I didn’t get enough break over the night. I was up watching movies online. The Hangover. Summary – ‘In this adventure Doug is getting married and his friends are taking him on one last hurrah to Las Vegas for the bachelor parties of all bachelor parties. Problem is that when they awake the next morning they discover that they have lost the groom and no one can remember anything from the night before. They have 24 hours to back-track their steps, find Doug, and get him home in time for the wedding. Though simple in its concept one zany character after another make each scene develops you get more questions than answers. This makes for one rofl search for the truth’. I have to agree it’s a nice movie to catch. Yup and we departed our separate ways as I was so drained to send sweets home. I’m sorry. That’s all bout it. Dunnoe what’s for tomorrow...?
Free treat…? *wishful thinking*
Hehes :D
I love u sweets <3


fuckyeahitshim