stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»The Climb

Crazy fan of Vanessa Hudgens
Not a huge fan of Miley, but she says:

The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking,
Sometimes might knock me down but -
No I'm not breaking.
I may not know it,
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most.
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, cause

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb.

I say: this girl might not be too bad after all? Wise words.

ps: even if u've given me shit, i'll still love u shitloads...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:10 PM



▲ Back to top


Influences

◄   ▐▐   ►

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas