stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»Hectic Week

I finally managed to get a breather after this hectic week....

Mon - Went to school, made a new passport, hang out with hubby...

Tue & Weds - Working

Thurs - Fadly bugging me to accompany him shopping

Fri - Collect new passport, school orientation, meeting hubby...

Sat to Mon- Spending my National Day overseas...


Sorry chums but im not spending my holidays wit you guys this year either :)
Oh yes my feelings are more important than yours
Ooooh Drop dead I don't care I won't worry...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:55 PM



▲ Back to top


Influences

  ▐▐  

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas