stalkin'
RESHAINBOXERS
Hide Your Eyes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TheWriter

fuckyeahitshim
Raja Resha Mas

Bad grammar? You're just a shit homosexual with nothing else to whine about.


Tweets



»I got sick of listening to myself

By far the most important thing that has happened to me since I started sitting and trying to live life mindfully, is that I don't have to listen to my nonsense as much. Of course, I lapse into the old ways, the sham fights with people in school and elsewhere, the grandiose imaginings, and the lamenting and cursing of my past. But not as much as before, when almost all of my thinking was dominated by such thoughts. I guess i really need a holiday after a long hectic week. Pouring out my thoughts. Don't even know/understand what im saying. Sigh...




Off to Malaysia for my holidays. Hope im never coming back...

Nora Danish
*wishful thinking*

Saturday, August 8, 2009 9:00 AM



▲ Back to top


Influences

  ▐▐  

Archives


Affiliates

Amelia Pamberry
Amir Asyraf
ナディア Khanski
Crystal Tilini
Estee Diaz
Fatin Haziqah
Haiqel Boulala
Miin Prince
Min Cohen
Muhammad Fauzi
Nadhir Ali
Nazzreen Nazz
Nuqman Din
Rayne Tan
Sarah Umpkin
Sheikh Arfazli
Silver Diaz
Veira Diaz
VivienP.Diaz

Private/Dead Blogs are strike.
Rights Reserved © Resha Mas