You know how they always say life is short, insert cheesy How To Appreciate Life tips.
Well, I can't say I've faced death, but I think I've talked about how much I fear ageing, and eventually, death.
Fine. I'm absolutely terrified of dying. I hate movies where someone just had to die in the end because it reminds me in every frame, about how real and looming death is.
To make it all better I've decided to come up with a bucket list - the list of things I want to accomplish before I die.
My Bucket List
1. Climb a mountain (Bukit Timah doesn't count)
2. Try drugs ;p
3. Learn a new language
4. Live in a city all by myself
5. Be able to experience the greatest love of my life, reciprocated
6. Pay a chunk of money for a fortune teller to read my life
7. Try deep-sea diving to see if I will die (because a doctor once told me my heart can't take too big a change in pressure)
8. Sign up for a marathon (to see how I'd look like all shapely and fit)
9. Make a time capsule
10. Be really good in something
Yay! And I look forward to adding more useless (but meaningful) stuff to my bucket list.


fuckyeahitshim